Handmade Product Costing Sheet, 1 Editable and Printable Pages | Created by Fabric Addict
This costing sheet – was designed out of my passion to help other entrepreneurs stop feeling overwhelmed when it came to costing their handmade items.
This tool has helped me to make sure that I can cost my items to the best of my knowledge without running at a loss.
This Handmade Product Costing Sheet has been designed to:
* Help summarise in the header, the description of the product, sizing, style, season and suggested selling price.
* Assist in developing a costing mechanism for material costs per meter based on the usage of fabric for your item, as well breaking down the different costs of fabrics/material utilised in the production process.
* Very importantly we have provided a costing tool for trimmings which are seldom factored into the cost of producing your item/s.
* We have broken down the labour cost of producing your item/s, using a price per hour model which accounts for the minutes it takes to produce your item/s.
* Provide a way to calculate the total cost price for item/s and allow you to input your desired mark-up to provide you with a suggested selling price.
** This costing sheet can be used for the production of a single or for multiple items. This costing sheet can be edited and used repeatedly across multiple projects and allows for printing.**
You’ll notice that our Handmade Product Costing Sheet is designed to look professional and to provide you with an effective way to keep hard copy records.
The beautiful thing about printables? You can use them again and again! Print them off at home, at a print shop, onto recycled paper, fancy paper…whatever you like!